I consider myself a pretty patient person but I am having a hard time waiting for new product to arrive at i {heart} papers from CHA! I've heard rumors (from a pretty reliable source!) that new inventory includes *new* embossing folders, *new* twine, *new* felt, and oodles of stamps! Of course, there will also be the oldies but goodies of Echo Park, October Afternoon, Authentique and many more patterned papers. It should start arriving in the next few weeks but still, my patience is running thin. . .
One of my favorite products from i {heart} papers is Paper Smooches stamps. (Right now the inventory is a bit low but I've been assured that more are on the way!!) Anyways, I took out my A Little Lovin' set to make a quick thank you card. I colored my froggy with my Copics and then layered him up on some A Walk in the Park DP by Echo Park. I used a sentiment from Word Up (also by Paper Smooches) and accented it with a blue rhinestone from Kaiser Craft.
There's some changes going on at i {heart} papers regarding the shipping charges that you can read about here. It's still a great deal so not to worry about that :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! PS- did you notice that I'm still taking pictures outside?! Here it is February 9th in MinneSNOWta and we have NO SNOW! I'm not complaining- just observing :)!
stamps: A Little Lovin', Word Up (Paper Smooches)
ink: memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko)
paper: very vanilla, ruby red (SU!); A Walk in the Park DP (Echo Park)
accessories: circle nestabilities (Spellbinders); word window punch (SU!); pom pom trim (Maya Road); aquamarine rhinestones (Kaiser Craft); Copic sketch markers




1 comment:
AWWWW Super CUTENESS!
Post a Comment