About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Childcare provider and self-professed paper crafting junkie!

Monday, November 21, 2011

16!


Hello my friends! I have been away from my craft room lately working on a home decor project for my daughter. She turned 16 (yikes!) last Friday and we have been busy buying new furniture and accessories for her bedroom. This weekend my husband finished painting her room and we are now just waiting for the furniture to be delivered! She is so very excited going from a little girl's room of bright pink and orange with white furniture, to a more adult room of tan, black and deep purple. I will share pictures when it is all completed!

This is the card I made for her. I used some Happy Day DP by Simple Stories and accessorized it with ribbon and lace trim. I made my banner by punching a star and cutting off the "tines" to make little triangles! I added some rhinestones to the banner for a girlie touch. I cut the 16 with my sizzlits dies and sprayed them with some Psst sparkle spray by Tsukineko for even more sparkle.
Here she is with her birthday dessert that was a yummy recipe I found HERE from Pinterest!


Thanks for stopping by!

stamps: NONE!
ink: NONE!
paper: Happy Day DP (Simple Stories); crumb cake, real red, pumpkin pie (SU!)
accessories: red satin trimmed ribbon (May Arts); lace trim (Maya Road); rhinestones (Kaiser Craft); natural twine string (Creative Impressions); Red Tag dies (Sizzix); Pssst shimmer spray (Tsukineko); button (SU!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!!! :D