About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Childcare provider and self-professed paper crafting junkie!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Verve Holiday Spotlight Hop~ Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the Verve Holiday Spotlights! Hop along with the Divas over the next few days as we share our first looks at a few of the new products releasing from Verve this Friday night!  One lucky commenter from each day's hop will win the sets and dies featured that day, so be sure and leave a little love in the Divasphere! Check out the Verve Blog today for all the prize details and deadlines.

My card today features the Santa's Helper set. I colored my sweet Rudolph with Copics and added some crystal effects to his nose for shine :) There is also a bit of glitter on the poinsettia on his hat. Isn't he just adorable? Now hop along to the rest of the Divas for some more Vervey Goodness!
1. Julee8. Sankari
2. Andrea9. Teresa
3. Vickie {Guest}10. Charmaine
4. Amy11. Tosha
5. Maureen12. Wanda {Guest}
6. Laurie13. Jackie
7. Gretchen {Guest}

47 comments:

Luanne said...

very beautiful card and stunning color. love the papers and layout.

Luanne
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Wanda Cullen said...

I agree...this little guy is just too cute and so fun to color! Love your card!

Teri C said...

What a SWEET card! I love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Love the little ribbon tab to your sentiment circle.

Tricia said...

How sweet! I love the reindeer with the snowman paper!!

Nicole said...

Entirely too cute. Love all the red, esp that red dotted ribbon. Great job.

Bridget said...

Gretchen, you've been a fabulous guest designer - this is adorable, with a wonderful sketch, vibrant colors, and gorgeous punched lace edges!

Marlena M. said...

Too cute! I Love your layout. ;)

Luanne said...

Love that red lacy border on this! He is just way too cute!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I really like the pretty scalloped borders to your card Gretchen. And those adorable papers really highlight this new cute little reindeer really well!
~Meredith

Denisse said...

so pretty! I love the colors!

K. Joy said...

Oh how sweet!! I love what you did with the border punch! And that snowman paper and reindeer are just the cutest. :) Love it, thanks for sharing!!

Annette Allen said...

wow your ladies are rocking these cards... I love them
thanks for sharing..

Rachel B said...

Adorable card. I love that deer. So cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that stamp! and I love how you used the snowman paper. So fun!

Louise Brown said...

What a fun looking card...all the details and layers.
TFS

Laurie Unger said...

Cute card!

Kate Pape said...

"Santa's Little Helper" looks like he's all tuckered out! What a cute stamp. I love the way you offset the stamped panel and the designer paper (and the snowmen are a perfect touch).

Marisa said...

Darling reindeer and love the ribbon tab with the button!

scrappingnana said...

I just love this little reindeer. You colored him so well. Love the papers and colors in your card, and the punched borders. TFS

Ravengirl said...

Cute, cute card! Love that little reindeer and you have colored him perfectly!

Ally said...

Fun, fun card! Love the patterns and colors. Love the little shine on his nose. ;-) Perfect touch!

Basslady said...

a very delightful card with a great arrangement of layers!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Your coloring is wonderful and I love the papers you used! Great job!

Sue D said...

Very cute--great papers.

Debbie Carriere said...

So adorable!!!! Love the layout and the sweet reindeer!!

Karen Day said...

Such a sweet card! Love his shiny little nose :o)

Anonymous said...

So fun with the different papers, button and twine!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!! Love the DP behind the deer, and that deer is just adorable!!

TrinaM said...

Great card, love the layout and the papers used - such a cute reindeer !

Good2BT said...

Love this happy card!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Cute to the max!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute reindeer!! Very cute card!!

Tina said...

great papers and colors...so adorable

Tina

Tania said...

I absolutely love this card. It is so very cute.

Laraine R said...

Adorable card!! Cute cute reindeer!!

Cindy said...

Darling card!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Sweet card! Pretty paper. Love the way you layered the sentiment and added the ribbon and button.

KanataNewf said...

absolutely adorable!

dj said...

what a cute little santa's help card...this little reindeer is just too cute!!

Unknown said...

Sweet and fun card Gretchen, love it!

Judi said...

Too cute. Love the colour combo. Great job.

kd1223 said...

Simply adorable card.

transfirstteach said...

I love the little fellow. The card is simply beautiful. I love this Verve hop. I cant wait to see more.

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable! LOVE the layout!!

Olena said...

So cute card! Love it! Olena

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my, this is SO cute, Gretchen! Awesome design!