Hello friends! I have some crafty gift tags to share with you today. Tonight I'm meeting with one of my book clubs and I made some little treats for my book club friends to let them know how grateful I am for them. These ladies are some of my oldest friends and go back to my days as a medical secretary at the local hospital 12 years ago. We have all moved on from there but our experiences on the med/surg floor always seem to come up in our book club discussions! I made some tasty little chocolate treats for each of them and included one of these tags on their treat bags. (I also had to make an extra batch of treats for my family who protested that I must like my book club friends much more than them if I'm bringing them chocolate!)
Anyways, all of the DP and accessories are from i {heart} papers! Thanks for stopping by!
stamps: Always Thankful, Falling Leaves (SU!); Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches)
ink: cherry cobbler, early espresso (SU!); memento rich cocoa (Tsukineko)
paper: cherry cobbler, crumb cake, old olive, early espresso (SU!); Free Bird Poised & Warmth DP, Splendid DP (Authentique); Apple Cheddar Soup DP (Jillibean Soup)
accessories: labels 4, labels 3, lacey squares, lacey ovals, circles, ovals nestabilities (Spellbinders); brown satin ribbon (Michael's); stick pin (Jillibean Soup); red rhinestones, clear rhinestones (Kaiser Craft); orange twill ribbon, ivory lace trim (May Arts); ruffle edge trim (Maya Road); brown twine string (Creative Impressions); button (?); butterfly embossing die (SU!); tag die (Sizzix)




No comments:
Post a Comment