About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Childcare provider and self-professed paper crafting junkie!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Birdie Wishes Blog Hop


Happy Turkey Day to my friends in the USA! Hope you are enjoying all of the good eats!


It's day 2 of There She Goes release week. I hope you have come here from Faith's blog but if you haven't , start at the There She Goes blog so you don't miss any of the great creations! Today's set is Birdie Wishes and it is so "Tweet"! I used the colors in SU!'s Cottage Wall DP to get me started. The branch in this set comes "naked" and I used (what I think is) a bird beak to make my leaves! I stamped my sentiment and popped it up so I could attach a tiny library clip. My ribbon knot is secured with a colored quilting pin and there is a trio of black rhinestones to complete my card. Now give your finger's some exercise (because I know the rest of your body is not in the mood today- wink) and hop on over to Holly's blog for some more creative goodness!


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment for all of the Trendsetters and enter your name back at the There She Goes blog for a chance to win your own Birdie Wishes set!
"happy bird day"
stamps: Birdie Wishes (There She Goes)
ink: rich razzleberry, chocolate chip, old olive, basic black, marigold morning (SU!)
paper: old olive, whisper white, rich razzleberry, cottage wall DP (SU!)
accessories: ribbon, library clip (SU!); pin (Dritz); rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)

25 comments:

Alina said...

the bird is simply beautiful ... I almost can here it sing :). And I like the green layout. It looks very cute!

craftieodmae said...

How cute!!! Love you lo too>

Anonymous said...

Wow - I love the colors you used. The purple is so vibrant, much like the birds are when they sing. Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Quite adorable! I love that stamp that makes it look like the bird is singing. Too cute! Hop Hop Hop

Michele Lourenco said...

Too cute! i love the musical notes, and that sentiments is so fun the way it's positioned!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I can't wait to get my stamps and ink em up!

Carol Dee said...

Tweet card!

Paper and Petals said...

This is adorable! I love the purple/green color combo it's very striking.

Julie said...

Beautiful, Gretchen! Oh this set looks SO fun! :)

Tanya P said...

So cute! I really love the music notes. Such a fun card

JenRaff said...

Very sweet!
Happy Thanksgiving.

Theresa said...

Cute, very cute!!

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable!!! Love the little music notes he's singing!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

This stamp set is perfect for me! I love your card, the colors are incredible! Awesome!
Dee

Lela said...

Very pretty, I like those colors!

Becky Carafa said...

How cute! I love your color combo!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love this set!!

Cheryl said...

I love this set! Great card.

Anita said...

Cute card!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

This is such a pretty card Gretchen, great job!!

Kim P said...

I love, love, LOVE this card!!

Rene said...

I just love that little birdie stamp.
Rene from OZ xo

Crafty Math Chick said...

Pretty color combo. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Maureen said...

Just adorable - love all the different 'bellies!

Laura said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!