
I was so excited to see Jen "Miss Boo" as the featured stamper this week! She is the queen of clean and simple and the hostess for the clean and simple challenges on Mondays. I chose this card of hers to CASE. I kept the same basic layout but used different stamps and colors. I used the leaf image from the October Stampin' Store kit by Unity and added some stickles for berries. The sentiment is also from the store kit. My ribbon is ruffle edged faux suede by May Arts and available at i {heart} papers.
The clean and simple challenge this week is a sketch (my favorite) so I decided to do that one too! Now this might not look so clean and simple but it's all DP by MME! I added a little sewing around the edges and a small border strip. The little girl is from the same collection and is a die cut! I added some white fun flock to her hood and jacket, cut off her hands to fit around my label sentiment and tied a white ruffle edge bow at the top. Seriously, a 20 minute card!
Sorry I've been absent for a few days! Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday but I always get stressed out about it! We live in the "Halloween Capital of the World" so the schools have these big celebrations and a city parade. We had a dance, 3 parties and trick or treating over the weekend. . .I'm so glad it's over! Now onto the next holiday, right?!
Thanks for stopping by!
"merry & bright"
ink: always artichoke, real red (SU!)
paper: kraft, always artichoke (SU!)
"sending my love"
stamps: October kotm (Unity)
ink: not quite navy (SU!)
accessories: ribbon (May Arts); white fun flock (Stampendous); border punch (Martha Stewart); label punch (SU!)




4 comments:
Oh I didn't know MissBoo was the featured stamper!! Definitely going to try and play along now.
Love your elegant CAS holiday card- so pretty!
This is beautiful!!! WOW!!!
Sweet!
These are BEAUTIFUL Gretchen!!! LOVE both of these!
Post a Comment