
Happy Monday! I'm not usually a Monday person but with the holiday on Thursday, it makes for a short work week!! I've got piles of laundry to do and a bit of house cleaning before my parents get here tomorrow but I took the time this morning to make a quick card! If you haven't noticed, I'm addicted to Unity stamps. I am so happy that i {heart} papers carries such a huge selection! If you haven't tried them yet, please do. They are of a great quality and they have such a variety of styles from cutesy to elegant, line art to silhouette. I used Feel the Joy and added some autumn mix flower soft to the petals. I stamped the sentiment on the side and added some piercing to mimic the Nutmeg DP. A velvet corduroy knot is the finishing touch!
I'm expecting another Unity shipment today from i {heart} papers! Come back tomorrow to see what I create (and a special tidbit about a BIG sale :P)
Thanks for stopping by!
ink: memento rich cocoa (Tsukineko)



4 comments:
This is so sweet! I never reach for my flower soft. But this is the perfect use for it.
BEAUTIFUL Gretchen! Gorgeous colors and papers and I LOVE the Flower Soft!
Beautiful card! I love how you used the flower soft.
Gorgeous! LOVE the flower soft.
Post a Comment