Here is a new Unity card I promised you yesterday! I got my package from i {heart} papers and went right to work! The sentiment stamp is from the November stampin' store kit and I stamped it in basic black. I used this week's sketch for you to try and some Christmas DP from Cosmo Cricket. For my accents I punched some snowflakes out of this sparkly paper. (So much easier than applying the glue and glitter after you punch it!) I also added some large flat backed baubles by K&Co to the snowflakes. The ribbon is 100% silk and is just a dream to tie into the perfect bows, plus it's almost a perfect match to the crushed curry card stock! Not your typical Christmas colors but I really like how it turned out.
Are you ready for Black Friday? My husband and I usually look through the ads on Thanksgiving and then make our plan for early Friday morning. We don't usually NEED any of the doorbusters- it's just the thrill of being there! (My husband says the only reason he goes along is because he gets McDonald's for breakfast!) I'm sure we will be headed out under the cover of night this year too! Speaking of sales, Kate at i {heart} papers is planning a fabulous sale starting at 12:01 am (EST) on Saturday Nov 27th and running through 12:59 pm (EST) on Sunday Nov 29th. If you aren't up for the crowds and want to shop online in your jammies (although I have seen people in their jammies at Target on Black Friday!) that's the place to be. I will post all of the details on Friday morning (or maybe even Thursday night wink, wink!)
Thanks for stopping by!
"Joy"
stamps: November stampin' store kit (Unity)
ink: basic black (SU!)
paper: riding hood red, crushed curry, whisper white (SU!); Jolly be Golly DP (Cosmo Cricket); white glitter sheet (Petaloo)
accessories: snowflake punch (Family Treasures); yellow ribbon (Creative Impressions); acrylic baubles (K&Co)



2 comments:
LOVE that ribbon. It's so bright and cheery. Perfect bow.
This is fabulous! I hope you enjoy your outing!
Post a Comment