The challenge today on the There She Goes blog is to use chipboard! I have to say that I have lots of chipboard, with good intentions to use it, but it rarely appears on my projects! Today I took an alphabet set and painted it with some Making Memories scrapbook paint in fire engine red. Because the letters are so large, my card is 5 1/2 inches square. I had lots of space to fill so I added some layers of embossing and paper piercing. My sentiment is from the set Everyday Greetings and I just inked the word "wonderful" with my marker. Then I embellished my chipboard with a flower from the Act of Kindness set and a small green pearl.
To participate in the challenge, with a chance to win $ to the There She Goes store, just create a project using chipboard in some way and add your link to the There She Goes blog! If you upload to an online gallery, please use the keyword TSG28 so we can find your project!
Thanks for stopping by!
"wonderful you"
stamps: Act of Kindness, Everydaty Greetings (TSG)
ink: basic black, marigold morning (SU!)
paper: real red, whisper white (SU!); textured aqua (DCWV) DP by K & Co.
accessories: red paint, button (Making Memories); chipboard (Jo-Ann ETC); flower punch, ribbon (SU!); small pearl (Kaiser Craft); embroidery floss (DMC); sewing machine; embossing folder (Provo Craft); border punch (Fiskars); Ornare piercing template




5 comments:
I like to see you use so many different materials! I have been wondering what to do with some of that chipboard (that I don't remember buying!)
Love red and aqua together!! We had some great weather this weekend, too. [Finally!] But I had to work and then spent my Sunday in the garden.
You must have some amazing trails by you to bike through.
Gorgeous!!
Wow what a fabulous card. I love the bold bright colours and the great balance of them all.
My daughter and I love biking...I wish we had longer summers here or even a fall to do it more. Love the chipboard card girl, crazy challenge for me but you rocked it!
Post a Comment